I’m back. We went on a short trip where my husband attended a conference, and my sister and I did fun things. Theme Parks!
The weather was perfect. No one got sick. No complaints.
But I do have a few comments.
1. Mickey recycles. (And yes, I actually did take a picture of trash cans….)
2. Mickey provides clean theme parks.
3. Mickey wants a whole lot of Your money to maintain theme parks.
4. If your sister talks you into walking a nature trail at the hotel, think twice before you go.
4. There was a booth in one of the theme parks that actually had paper beads and paper bead jewelry. I believe it was “Bead for Life” related. (I didn’t buy anything there. For whatever reason, there is something inside of me that says make your own beads. So I do!)
Speaking of which, I came back and started rolling green paper for beads. I am at the Mod Podge stage. I’ll show pictures later.
Remember to make some time for your own creative pursuits.